Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, tuna tamagoyaki omelette sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna tamagoyaki omelette sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches:
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Get 1/2 of Tuna (canned).
- Make ready 1/2 of Green peas (canned).
- Get 25 grams of Minced onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pizza cheese.
- Take 1 of Salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches:
- Mix the egg and milk in a bowl, add panko, and soak..
- In the same bowl, add the drained tuna, green peas, minced onions, and pizza cheese, and mix lightly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a tamagoyaki pan (18 x 13 cm), pour in Step 2, spread around the pan to make a square and cook..
- Cut it into 16 square, sandwich 2 pieces with ketchup between, secure each with a toothpick, and they're done..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tuna tamagoyaki omelette sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches Recipe Video: