Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches:
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 4 slice of Sliced bread.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches:
- Prepare the fillings. Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon before mashing. Drain the oil from the tuna can..
- Toast the bread until golden or browned (however you like it.) If you don't have much time you can toast just the one side..
- Once toasted, put half the avocado and half the tuna on one sandwich, then add some ketchup, mayo and black pepper in that order. Finally, sandwich with another slice of toasted bread..
- Cut the sandwich in half with a knife and it's ready to eat!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches Recipe Video: