Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Prepare 2 of Bagel.
- Make ready 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Take 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- Take 1 of Butter.
- Make ready 1 of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna Recipe Video: