Tuna and Carrot Sandwich, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna and carrot sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna and Carrot Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Tuna and Carrot Sandwich is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna and carrot sandwich using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and Carrot Sandwich:
- Get 4 slice of Bread (8 sliced loaf).
- Get 1/2 of Carrot (medium).
- Take 80 grams of Canned tuna (packed in water).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- Get 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- Take of Optional toppings.
- Take 20 grams of Raisins.
Instructions to make Tuna and Carrot Sandwich:
- Peel the carrot and slice very thinly using a vegetable slicer. Then, julienne the carrot as finely as possible. ※ The key is to slice it very thinly and finely.
- On a cutting board, sprinkle a pinch of salt over the carrot, toss and let sit for 5 minutes. Thoroughly wipe off the excess water with paper towels. ※ A lot of water comes out! Squeeze and drain..
- Drain the liquid (oil) from the canned tuna and add the tuna to the carrot together with the mayonnaise and black pepper..
- Spread the mustard and margarine on pieces of bread and sandwich the carrot and tuna mixture..
- Place a plate as a weight to settle the sandwiches, for about 5 minutes. ※ If you are not eating them right away, wrap them before setting on the weight..
- Cut into desirable sizes and enjoy ^^.
- If you would like to add some raisins, coarsely chop the raisins....
- and mix it in ^^.
- This is my favorite ♡ Unless you don't like raisins, please try it..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna and carrot sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna and Carrot Sandwich Recipe Video: