Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Get 50 grams of Boiled spinach.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Marinated onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- This recipe uses the marinated onion from this recipe "Easy Marinated Onions with Sushi Vinegar". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147179-frozen-daikon-radish-and-chicken-wings-simmered-in-mentsuyu.
- Boil the spinach and squeeze out the moisture. Cut into 2 cm long pieces..
- Drain the oil from the tuna..
- Combine all of the ingredients and it's done..
- "Extremely Easy Italian Bread". You will be shocked at how easy you can make delicious bread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147180-super-easy-italian-bread.
- Here are the amount of ingredients I used when I made it: Instead of 250 g of regular flour, I used 150 g of strong flour + 100 g of cake flour. Instead of regular sugar, I used brown sugar. Instead of regular salt, I used Krazy Salt..
- Top bread: plain; bottom bread: cheese. I divided the risen bread dough into two portions and added 2 slices (30 g) of processed cheese in one of them..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches Recipe Video: