Tuna melt sandwich, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tuna melt sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna melt sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Tuna melt sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tuna melt sandwich using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna melt sandwich:
- Make ready 1 of small tin tuna fish.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper.
- Take 1/2 of green pepper.
- Take of Garlic butter.
- Prepare of Baguette bread.
Instructions to make Tuna melt sandwich:
- Make your garlic butter by mixing butter/margarine, garlic and coriander.(all cut into small pieces).
- Cut the baguette into 10 cm pieces. Then cut lenthwise but not through to the end. Cut from the side.
- Brush both sides with the garlic butter and bake for 5 mins on 180 degrees so as to get a nice brown.
- In the meantime, put your tuna and peppers in a pan an cook for 5 mins till its well mixed and peppers soft. Let it cool abit..
- Put the fish mixture into the browned baguette and serve warm..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food tuna melt sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna melt sandwich Recipe Video: