Pasta Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Pasta Carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pasta carbonara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Prepare 2 oz of Pasta.
- Make ready to taste of Pancetta (or bacon).
- Get 1 of egg + 1 yolk.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of garlic (optional).
Steps to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Bring heavily salted water to boil and throw in pasta.
- Add sliced pancetta/bacon to cold pan on medium heat until enough fat is rendered.
- Add optional crushed garlic. If your pancetta/bacon isn’t cured, season with pepper.
- Mix eggs with parmesan cheese in a separate cup. Season mix with salt + pepper.
- When pasta is ready (al dente), turn off all heat and add pasta to pancetta/bacon pan, along with some pasta water. Mix to emulsify..
- When pasta has stopped sizzling, add egg + cheese mix and stir until uniform..
- Add salt/pepper/cheese to taste.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video: