Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, tuna tea-time sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna tea-time sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches:
- Make ready 8 of Bread slices.
- Take 170 gms of Tuna can.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dry parsley leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches:
- Trim all the edges at first. Mix rest of the ingredients listed in a bowl. Spread on all the 4 slices equally and cover them up with the remaining 4..
- Cut into halves and serve right away. These can be made well in advance and stored in an airtight container for a day in the refrigerator..
- Serve them with some Chilli Garlic sauce as I did. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna tea-time sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Tea-time Sandwiches Recipe Video: