Tuna sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna sandwiches:
- Make ready of Tuna 1 can 120 gms drained.
- Take 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sweet corns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet relish/ pickled cucumbers chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onions chopped.
- Make ready of Coriander leaves 1 tbsp chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Crushed black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Crushed red chillies.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard paste.
- Take of Bread slices as required.
Steps to make Tuna sandwiches:
- In a bowl mix in tuna, mayo, mustard along with salt, crushed red chillies and black pepper..
- Next add in onions, sweet relish and coriander leaves- mix well..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Take a multigrain bread and apply mixture- cover with other slice..
- Cut into triangles..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna sandwiches Recipe Video: