Spaghetti Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spaghetti carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Spaghetti Carbonara is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti carbonara using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Get 4 large of eggs.
- Make ready 1 packages of thick sliced bacon.
- Take 1 bunch of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 of diced chives.
- Get 1 of parsley.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and season with salt.
- Meanwhile, rest the 4 eggs in a bowl of warm water. It helps to prevent shock when you add the hot noodles.
- Cube up the bacon and slice mushrooms to your liking..
- Add the spaghetti to the boiling water and fry up the bacon in a medium skillet..
- Drain the bacon over papertowels and return to skillet. Add in the mushrooms and stir for a minute or two over low heat..
- Crack all four eggs in a large serving bowl. Add plenty of pepper, the parmesan cheese and diced chives. Whisk like hell and set aside..
- Drain the noodles..
- Add noodles to eggy mix and toss. The heat from the spaghetti will cook the eggs and melt the cheese..
- Throw in the bacon, saving a bit to top off after its all said and done, toss again.
- Serve in bowl. Top off with parmesan cheese, extra bacon and parsley to make it look pretty. Done..
- Add diced tomatoes and grilled chicken strips to go all out..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Video: