Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread:
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of almond powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 3 g of yeast.
- Prepare 30 g of butter.
- Make ready 1 of small tin tuna.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Take of dried parsley.
Instructions to make Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread:
- Soak rice in water for more than 3 hours. And blend rice, sugar, yeast and sugar in blender until very smooth..
- Put in bowl and keep warm place until double in size. I kept in 40℃ oven for 1 hour..
- Melt butter and mix in batter..
- Bake in 200℃ preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Make tuna Mayo.
- This bread is so soft and taste is so nice. Enjoy 🥰 My family’s breakfast..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread Recipe Video: