Pocket Sandwiches, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, pocket sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pocket Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Pocket Sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pocket sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pocket Sandwiches:
- Prepare of Sandwich Fillings.
- Take 2 tbsp of jam (any flavour works).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of peanut butter (smooth or chunky doesnt matter).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tuna spread in mayo (i used the canned kind for convinience.).
- Take 1 tbsp of sweet corn kernels, steamed (some store have it in the frozen section).
- Take of chicken mayo filling.
- Get 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breast, boiled and shredded.
- Get 1 tbsp of sweet corn kernels, steamed (some store have it in the frozen section).
- Prepare of making it.
- Make ready 12 slice of bread (any kind).
- Make ready 1 cup of ( the wider the mouth, the bigger the pockets).
Steps to make Pocket Sandwiches:
- decide what fillings you want in your pocket sandwiches. these are just some suggestions. they‘re meant to be easy and convinient to make for a school lunch, and kids can help with the "sealing" of the pockets for their snack.shpuld take no more than 5 mins to make..
- for chicken mayo filling, just mix the shredded chicken breast with mayo. add salt and pepper to taste if u like, and a half the sweet corn. makes enough filling for one pocket..
- making it: put the fillings in the center of one slice of bread. don't spread the jam out, it will,fill,the pocket nicely once you're done..
- you can add sweet corn to the tuna, personally I find the sandwich more interesting that way..
- cover with another slice of bread, and make,sure the edges line up..
- use the CUP and place it MOUTH DOWN over the filling. press the cup down onto the sandwich, sealing it and making a "pocket". think of the cup as a cookie cutter. there are square sandwich moulds available that you can use, but I just use a cup to be quick..
- the pocket sandwich should separate easily from,the crust. you can toast the pocket if you prefer. the leftover bread edges can be used in toast soldiers, eggy bread edges, or duck feed at your local park. enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food pocket sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pocket Sandwiches Recipe Video: