Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches:
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Get 4 slice of Sliced bread.
- Make ready 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Take 1 of Tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches:
- Prepare the fillings. Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon before mashing. Drain the oil from the tuna can..
- Toast the bread until golden or browned (however you like it.) If you don't have much time you can toast just the one side..
- Once toasted, put half the avocado and half the tuna on one sandwich, then add some ketchup, mayo and black pepper in that order. Finally, sandwich with another slice of toasted bread..
- Cut the sandwich in half with a knife and it's ready to eat!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kua'aina-style avocado & tuna toasted sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kua'aina-Style Avocado & Tuna Toasted Sandwiches Recipe Video: