Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Take 2 of Bagel.
- Take 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Make ready 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- Take 1 of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna Recipe Video: