Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- Get 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Get 50 grams of Boiled spinach.
- Take 3 tbsp of Marinated onion.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:
- This recipe uses the marinated onion from this recipe "Easy Marinated Onions with Sushi Vinegar". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147179-frozen-daikon-radish-and-chicken-wings-simmered-in-mentsuyu.
- Boil the spinach and squeeze out the moisture. Cut into 2 cm long pieces..
- Drain the oil from the tuna..
- Combine all of the ingredients and it's done..
- "Extremely Easy Italian Bread". You will be shocked at how easy you can make delicious bread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147180-super-easy-italian-bread.
- Here are the amount of ingredients I used when I made it: Instead of 250 g of regular flour, I used 150 g of strong flour + 100 g of cake flour. Instead of regular sugar, I used brown sugar. Instead of regular salt, I used Krazy Salt..
- Top bread: plain; bottom bread: cheese. I divided the risen bread dough into two portions and added 2 slices (30 g) of processed cheese in one of them..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches Recipe Video: