Tuna Sandwich, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tuna sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna Sandwich is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Get 2 of wheat bread, rolls.
- Make ready 170 g of tuna in oil, equivalent to 1 can.
- Take 4 tablespoons of chilli mayonnaise, preferably Mazola.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of corn.
- Get 4 of pickles, sliced lenghtwise.
- Get 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Cut the bread rolls and fill each one of them with half of the tuna..
- Spread 1 tablespoon of lemon juice on the tuna in each roll..
- Press the bread rolls in the sandwich toaster for 2 minutes or until bread rolls are brown (Don't over-toast them, they would be hard to handle)..
- Re-open each roll, squeeze in mayonnaise, spread sweet corn, arrange pickles and finally put the lettuce on top..
- Fold bread roll and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tuna sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna Sandwich Recipe Video: