Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, savory tuna fish sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have savory tuna fish sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich:
- Prepare 12 oz of can of tuna (drained).
- Take 1 of Soft boiled egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dill pickle relish.
- Get 2 tbsp of Real Mayonaise.
- Get 1/4 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich:
- Drain the liquid from tuna and empty in mixing bowl..
- Chop 1 soft boiled egg and add to the bowl..
- Mix in dill relish, walnuts, and mayonaise. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste..
- I like to serve this on toast with a slice of tomato and cheese. This tuna sandwich is savory and meaty. It's the only way I eat Tuna fish..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food savory tuna fish sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich Recipe Video: