Egg and tuna sandwich, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, egg and tuna sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg and tuna sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Egg and tuna sandwich is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg and tuna sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg and tuna sandwich:
- Make ready of Egg and tuna sandwich.
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of drained tin tuna.
- Get 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped bell pepper.
- Get piece of sliced cheese.
- Make ready 1 of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 of reddish.
Steps to make Egg and tuna sandwich:
- Boil eggs.
- Drain water from tuna and place in dish..
- Cut up onion and bell pepper place in dish with tuna and grated cheese..
- After egg is boiled take out of hot water n put to cool in cold water before peeling off shell..
- Add egg to mix along with mayonnaise, black pepper and resddish..
- Mix and prepare to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food egg and tuna sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Egg and tuna sandwich Recipe Video: