Fish Tacos, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fish tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Fish Tacos is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fish tacos using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Tacos:
- Take of Crema.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Grated lime rind.
- Get 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get of Tacos.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground red pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 8 of Corn tortillas.
- Make ready 2 cup of White cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Red snapper filets.
- Get of Marinated onion.
- Make ready 1/2 of Red onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Red wine vinegar.
Instructions to make Fish Tacos:
- Marinate the Onion Put the onion in a small bowl and pour in enough red wine vinegar to cover well. Set aside for at least 30 minutes or up to several weeks..
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside..
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork..
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup cabbage, 1 tbs crema, 1 tbs red onion and shredded cheddar / hot sauce if desired..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fish Tacos Recipe Video: