fish tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fish tacos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
fish tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. fish tacos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fish tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make fish tacos:
- Prepare of cod, mahi mahi, or talapia fillets.
- Get of corn tortillas.
- Take of canola oil.
- Make ready of queso fresco or low fat mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of fresh pico de gallo.
- Make ready of of fresh angel hair cabbage.
- Prepare of avacado, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare of lemon or lime slice for taste.
Instructions to make fish tacos:
- season fish to taste.
- cook fish fillets in a pan with a tablespoon of canola oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until the fish begins to flake in the center..
- in a bowl combine pico de gallo and cabbage..
- heat tortillas until soft.
- place 1/3 cooked fish in each tortilla. top with 1/4 of the pico de gallo mixture..
- add lemon or lime juice as needed for taste..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
fish tacos Recipe Video: