fish tacos, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fish tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
fish tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. fish tacos is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fish tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make fish tacos:
- Take 4 of cod, mahi mahi, or talapia fillets.
- Make ready 12 of corn tortillas.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of queso fresco or low fat mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 2 cup of fresh pico de gallo.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of of fresh angel hair cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 of avacado, peeled and sliced.
- Take 1 of lemon or lime slice for taste.
Instructions to make fish tacos:
- season fish to taste.
- cook fish fillets in a pan with a tablespoon of canola oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until the fish begins to flake in the center..
- in a bowl combine pico de gallo and cabbage..
- heat tortillas until soft.
- place 1/3 cooked fish in each tortilla. top with 1/4 of the pico de gallo mixture..
- add lemon or lime juice as needed for taste..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food fish tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
fish tacos Recipe Video: