Ray's Chorizo & Diesmillo Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, ray's chorizo & diesmillo tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ray's Chorizo & Diesmillo Tacos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Ray's Chorizo & Diesmillo Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ray's chorizo & diesmillo tacos using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's Chorizo & Diesmillo Tacos:
- Prepare 2 lb of chopped Diesmillo"boneless beef round".
- Prepare 1 packages of beef chorizo.
- Make ready 2 of limes squeezed.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- Get of garnish.
- Take 1 of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onions & cilantro.
- Take 1 of chili salsa.
- Take 1 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 of tortillas.
Steps to make Ray's Chorizo & Diesmillo Tacos:
- start by marinating meat with all ingredients. Chop chorizo finely and also add to meat.let marinade atleast 2hours.
- cook meat in hot skillet till all juice evaporates.heat tortillas on hot griddle.assemble as you like..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ray's chorizo & diesmillo tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ray's Chorizo & Diesmillo Tacos Recipe Video: