Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover breakfast/lunch tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover breakfast/lunch tacos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos:
- Take of Baked Chicken Breast.
- Make ready of Red onion.
- Prepare of Roasted Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare of Thai Hot Peppers.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Lime.
- Take of Tortilla.
- Take of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos:
- Leftovers were the Baked Chicken and Roasted small peppers. Set up Mise En Place.
- Dice up onion and Thai hot peppers, cook them first in hot pan with olive oil..
- When onion is translucent, add peppers and chicken to pan. Heat through, cut lime in half and squeeze over pan. Mix through with heat off..
- Heat tortillas and add ingredients. Squeeze other half of lime into tacos slowly..
- Let lime soak in... enjoy..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food leftover breakfast/lunch tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos Recipe Video: