Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, leftover breakfast/lunch tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have leftover breakfast/lunch tacos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos:
- Make ready 1 medium of Baked Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/3 large of Red onion.
- Get 3 small of Roasted Sweet Peppers.
- Get 3 of Thai Hot Peppers.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 small of Lime.
- Take 3 small of Tortilla.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos:
- Leftovers were the Baked Chicken and Roasted small peppers. Set up Mise En Place.
- Dice up onion and Thai hot peppers, cook them first in hot pan with olive oil..
- When onion is translucent, add peppers and chicken to pan. Heat through, cut lime in half and squeeze over pan. Mix through with heat off..
- Heat tortillas and add ingredients. Squeeze other half of lime into tacos slowly..
- Let lime soak in... enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leftover breakfast/lunch tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leftover breakfast/Lunch Tacos Recipe Video: