Breakfast Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, breakfast tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Breakfast Tacos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast tacos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Get of can, refried beans.
- Take of can, whole kernel corn.
- Take of chopped white onion.
- Take of chopped bell peppers (I like using a bit of red and yellow mixed).
- Prepare of shredded cheese of your choice. I like using marble.
- Prepare of sliced mushroooms.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of 10 corn tortillas.
- Make ready of medium tomato, sliced.
- Take of chopped lettuce, as much as you'd like. I shred a handful of leaves myself..
- Get of if you'd like a little spice, adding a bit of chile verde is a nice touch.
Steps to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Warm your oil over medium heat in a medium deep pot..
- Add your onions and bell peppers and let cook until onions become a bit transparent and bell peppers soften just a bit. Approximately 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add your can of refried beans, stir around until softened. approximately 60 seconds.
- Add your whole kernel corn and your cheese. Mix well, until cheese is melted thru..
- Add your salt, pepper and garlic salt..
- Add your mushrooms and crack your eggs right into the mix. Stir it well, to scramble the eggs evenly into the mix.
- Once you eggs are completely cooked thru, warm your tortillas, spoonful your mixture onto them, and top with chopped lettuce and sliced tomatoes..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Breakfast Tacos Recipe Video: