Breakfast Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Breakfast Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast tacos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Make ready 16 oz of can, refried beans.
- Take 15 oz of can, whole kernel corn.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped white onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped bell peppers (I like using a bit of red and yellow mixed).
- Take 2/3 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. I like using marble.
- Get 1 cup of sliced mushroooms.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 of salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 6 of 10 corn tortillas.
- Get 1 of medium tomato, sliced.
- Get 1 of chopped lettuce, as much as you'd like. I shred a handful of leaves myself..
- Get 1 of if you'd like a little spice, adding a bit of chile verde is a nice touch.
Instructions to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Warm your oil over medium heat in a medium deep pot..
- Add your onions and bell peppers and let cook until onions become a bit transparent and bell peppers soften just a bit. Approximately 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add your can of refried beans, stir around until softened. approximately 60 seconds.
- Add your whole kernel corn and your cheese. Mix well, until cheese is melted thru..
- Add your salt, pepper and garlic salt..
- Add your mushrooms and crack your eggs right into the mix. Stir it well, to scramble the eggs evenly into the mix.
- Once you eggs are completely cooked thru, warm your tortillas, spoonful your mixture onto them, and top with chopped lettuce and sliced tomatoes..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Breakfast Tacos Recipe Video: