Spaghetti Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Spaghetti Carbonara is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spaghetti carbonara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti noodles.
- Make ready 3 cup of carbonara sauce.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 packages of bacon bits.
- Make ready 2 medium of eggs.
- Get 1 of cheese.
- Get 1 of parsley.
Steps to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Melt butter and saute garlic and onions..
- Saute bacon bits until brownish or looking a little crisp. Then, set aside first..
- Mix carbonara sauce and eggs together. Heat the mixture then add in the spaghetti noodles. Mix together until the sauce is evenly distributed..
- Add in bacon bits again. Mix until evenly distributed..
- Top it off with more bacon bits, parsley, and cheese..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Video: