Barbacoa for tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, barbacoa for tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Barbacoa for tacos is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Barbacoa for tacos is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have barbacoa for tacos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Barbacoa for tacos:
- Get 1 of Rumba beef cheek.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of large yellow onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Barbacoa for tacos:
- Unpackage, rinse the beef cheek, and place in your crock pot..
- Sprinkle Salt evenly over the meat (yes ALL of it)..
- Slice the 1/2 onion into three equal pieces. Peel garlic cloves and slice each in half. Add onion, garlic, and bay leaves to the crock pot. (I like to find little crevices in the meat to wedge them into).
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 12 hours or Cook on HIGH for 6-7 hours..
- The barbacoa is ready when it's tender to separate with a fork..
- TIPS: *Do not add water! The beefcheek will provide enough liquid on its own. *If cooking on High; check halfway throughout cooking to ensure none of the ingredients are sticking to the side of the pot..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food barbacoa for tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Barbacoa for tacos Recipe Video: