Bacon Breakfast Taco, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon breakfast taco. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Breakfast Taco is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Breakfast Taco is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon breakfast taco using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Breakfast Taco:
- Take of flour tortillas.
- Get of large eggs.
- Get of bacon.
- Make ready of 2% milk.
- Get of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of fresh chopped spinach.
- Get of Jalapeño Ranch.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of onion powder.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Make ready of Pepper to taste.
- Take of chopped green onion.
Steps to make Bacon Breakfast Taco:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place bacon onto baking sheet. Bake until meat is dark brown and crispy (about 30 minutes).
- While bacon is in the oven place eggs, milk, salt, pepper,onion powder, and garlic powder into a large mixing bowl. Beat eggs and other ingredients with a fork until smooth..
- Spray a large pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour egg mixture, fire roasted diced tomatoes, and spinach into the pan. Cook over a medium high heat until eggs have a soft fluffy texture..
- Pour mozzarella cheese over top of the eggs and cover until cheese is melted. Remove from heat..
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds or heat tortillas in a skillet for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Serve eggs in a warm flour tortilla topped with three pieces of bacon, jalapeño ranch and green onion..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food bacon breakfast taco recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bacon Breakfast Taco Recipe Video: