Bacon Breakfast Taco, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bacon breakfast taco. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Breakfast Taco is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Breakfast Taco is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon breakfast taco using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Breakfast Taco:
- Make ready 2 of flour tortillas.
- Get 6 of large eggs.
- Get 6 slices of bacon.
- Get 1/4 cup of 2% milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- Get 2 tbs of Jalapeño Ranch.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Take of Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
Instructions to make Bacon Breakfast Taco:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place bacon onto baking sheet. Bake until meat is dark brown and crispy (about 30 minutes).
- While bacon is in the oven place eggs, milk, salt, pepper,onion powder, and garlic powder into a large mixing bowl. Beat eggs and other ingredients with a fork until smooth..
- Spray a large pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour egg mixture, fire roasted diced tomatoes, and spinach into the pan. Cook over a medium high heat until eggs have a soft fluffy texture..
- Pour mozzarella cheese over top of the eggs and cover until cheese is melted. Remove from heat..
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds or heat tortillas in a skillet for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Serve eggs in a warm flour tortilla topped with three pieces of bacon, jalapeño ranch and green onion..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon breakfast taco recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bacon Breakfast Taco Recipe Video: