chicken flautas (tacos dorados), this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken flautas (tacos dorados). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
chicken flautas (tacos dorados) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. chicken flautas (tacos dorados) is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken flautas (tacos dorados) using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken flautas (tacos dorados):
- Make ready of onion.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Make ready of vegetable oil.
- Get of toothpicks.
- Get of corn tortillas.
Steps to make chicken flautas (tacos dorados):
- put water into pot with salt garlic and onion.
- allow water to boil lightly.
- as the water heats season chicken as you like.
- put chicken in pot until thoroughly done.
- once chicken is finished take out of pot allow to cool.
- after chicken cools shred..
- after shredding, heat tortillas in microwave put about 6-7 tortillas in microwave for 1:00 at a time.
- as the tortillas finish heating cover them in a rag or a tortilla bowl this is to keep them well warm..
- taking one tortilla at a time fill one end with chicken the roll shut close with a toothpick.
- do this over and over until you have no more chicken..
- after you have rolled all of your tortillas take a medium pan and fill it with oil. I use pure vegetable you can use what your comfortable with..
- heat oil until hot! once hot put about 3-4 tacos in the pan at a time.
- flip once ot twice same amount of time on each side.
- finished when they are golden brown. when taking then out of oil allow all of oil to drain..
- put 3-4 in a plate use grade a table cream to top then lettus then ricotta cheese or whichever you like.
- top it all off with salsa verde and enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken flautas (tacos dorados) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
chicken flautas (tacos dorados) Recipe Video: