chicken flautas (tacos dorados), this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken flautas (tacos dorados). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
chicken flautas (tacos dorados) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. chicken flautas (tacos dorados) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken flautas (tacos dorados) using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken flautas (tacos dorados):
- Get 1/4 medium of onion.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 1/2 gallon of water.
- Get 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 1 quart of vegetable oil.
- Get 25 of toothpicks.
- Prepare 25 of corn tortillas.
Steps to make chicken flautas (tacos dorados):
- put water into pot with salt garlic and onion.
- allow water to boil lightly.
- as the water heats season chicken as you like.
- put chicken in pot until thoroughly done.
- once chicken is finished take out of pot allow to cool.
- after chicken cools shred..
- after shredding, heat tortillas in microwave put about 6-7 tortillas in microwave for 1:00 at a time.
- as the tortillas finish heating cover them in a rag or a tortilla bowl this is to keep them well warm..
- taking one tortilla at a time fill one end with chicken the roll shut close with a toothpick.
- do this over and over until you have no more chicken..
- after you have rolled all of your tortillas take a medium pan and fill it with oil. I use pure vegetable you can use what your comfortable with..
- heat oil until hot! once hot put about 3-4 tacos in the pan at a time.
- flip once ot twice same amount of time on each side.
- finished when they are golden brown. when taking then out of oil allow all of oil to drain..
- put 3-4 in a plate use grade a table cream to top then lettus then ricotta cheese or whichever you like.
- top it all off with salsa verde and enjoy!!!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chicken flautas (tacos dorados) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
chicken flautas (tacos dorados) Recipe Video: