Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage:
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of six inch tortillas.
- Prepare of cooked or canned black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Make ready of chili powder.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Get of salt, plus more to taste.
- Make ready of black pepper, to taste.
- Take of shredded green cabbage.
- Prepare of chopped scallions.
- Take of lime wedges.
Steps to make Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with one tablespoon of the oil..
- Combine the beans, garlic, chili powder, cumin, half the salt, and some pepper in a bowl. Mash the mixture with a fork or potato masher; it should still be chunky..
- Spread the bean mixture out on the prepared pan, drizzle with another tablespoon of oil, and roast, stirring a few times, until the beans are crumbly and crisp in places, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add cabbage and green onions. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring often, then reduce heat to low and cook another 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Keep on low heat until bean mixture is finished..
- Serve with warm tortillas, desired toppings and a lime wedge..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage Recipe Video: