Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage:
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 of six inch tortillas.
- Get 2 cup of cooked or canned black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt, plus more to taste.
- Get 1 of black pepper, to taste.
- Take 4 cup of shredded green cabbage.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped scallions.
- Make ready 4 of lime wedges.
Instructions to make Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with one tablespoon of the oil..
- Combine the beans, garlic, chili powder, cumin, half the salt, and some pepper in a bowl. Mash the mixture with a fork or potato masher; it should still be chunky..
- Spread the bean mixture out on the prepared pan, drizzle with another tablespoon of oil, and roast, stirring a few times, until the beans are crumbly and crisp in places, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add cabbage and green onions. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring often, then reduce heat to low and cook another 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Keep on low heat until bean mixture is finished..
- Serve with warm tortillas, desired toppings and a lime wedge..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Black bean tacos with sauteed cabbage Recipe Video: