Spaghetti Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Spaghetti Carbonara is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti carbonara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Get 1/3 kg of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of onion (not very large).
- Make ready 200 grams of bacon.
- Make ready 200 ml of cream.
- Take 1 bunch of olives.
- Make ready 1 bunch of canned mushrooms.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of basil.
- Take 1 pinch of oregano.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 50 grams of grated cheese (parmesano or grana padano).
Steps to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Chop the bacon and put it in a frying pan without oil.
- When the bacon it's a little toasted, chop the onion and add it to the pan with the spoon of olive oil.
- When onion is soft, add the olives, the mushrooms and the cream. Mix it and let it cook 5 minutes with medium heat.
- Boil water with a teaspoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and some basil.
- When ready, add the spaghetti and boil them 10 minutes.
- When cooked, drain the spaghetti and mix them with the sauce..
- Add some basil and oregano.
- When served in the dish, sprinkle grated cheese just before eating.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Video: