Taco Hash, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, taco hash. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Hash is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Taco Hash is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have taco hash using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Hash:
- Take 1 packages of Stew meat.
- Make ready 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green olives with pimentos.
- Get 1 of slivered almonds.
- Make ready 2 of red apples.
- Take 4 of jalepenos.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 1 dash of salt n pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Taco Hash:
- Brown stew meat in a large pot..
- Chop up all of the ingredients and then add it to your brown stew meat..
- For about an hour or so cook on medium heat. Then turn it on low heat till fully cooked:).
- You can either use corn tortillas or flour tortillas (I personally prefer corn). Refried beans, monterey jack ( or personal favorite), hot sauce and sour cream to top it off:).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taco hash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taco Hash Recipe Video: