carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos...., this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos..... One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos....:
- Make ready of pork shoulder roast chopped up in to really tiny pieces...
- Take of chile anchos boiled till tender.
- Make ready of chile guajillos boiled till tender.
- Prepare of pineapple juice.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of onion cut in half.
- Make ready of white vinagre.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Make ready of fresh pineapple peeled and cut up into little pieces or 2 cans of crushed pineapple.
- Make ready of oil to fry.
Steps to make carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos....:
- place all ingredients except pork meat, half of the onion and the pineapple in the blender and blend on high until very smooth. u may have to add a little water in the blender to blend completely..
- in a large dish place pork meat and the other half of the onion chopped up finely and the pineapple.
- when blended mix is mixed and smooth add it to the dish with meat and mix very well.
- let sit covered in the dish for at least 4 hrs.
- in a large fry pan or on a large flat grill heat up and add oil, dump in the mixture from the dish.
- fry on med-high to high till meat gets somewhat crispy and caramelized. This is a good time to taste for needed salt..
- serve on heated tortillas with chopped onion, cilantro, and a salsa of ur choice (our fav salsa for this is my guacamole salsa thats on my profile).
- salt to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... Recipe Video: