Chicken Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 each of Chicken Breast.
- Get 2 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 250 grams of Pasta of your Choice.
- Get 270 ml of Thickened Cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
Steps to make Chicken Carbonara:
- Boil Water and Cook Pasta according to instructions..
- Slice your Chicken into cubes and fry until golden..
- Add your sliced mushrooms and crushed garlic..
- In a container mix 270mls of cream, 2 tablespoons of mixed herbs and 1-2 tablespoons of cornflour..
- Add this to the chicken mix and heat until thickened..
- Pour Sauce over your pasta and Enjoy :-).
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food chicken carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Carbonara Recipe Video: