Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sizzlin' shrimp tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sizzlin' shrimp tacos using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos:
- Make ready of Tortillas.
- Take of Shredded Cheese.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- Make ready of Olive Oil.
- Get of Shrimp.
- Get of Paprika.
- Take of Chili Powder.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Take of Oregano.
- Make ready of Slaw.
- Prepare of Radish.
- Make ready of Red Cabbage.
- Prepare of Green Lettuce.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Make ready of Guacamole.
- Take of Avocado.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Take of Red Onion.
- Get of Plum Tomato.
Steps to make Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos:
- If needed, place frozen shrimp in pot of water to thaw while preparing slaw. Once thawed, peel shrimp and lay on plate..
- Finely chop or mandolin radish, half of a red cabbage and a few leaves of lettuce. Combine in bowl with chopped garlic cloves..
- Remove avocado pit and mash together with diced plum tomato, chopped garlic cloves (to taste), and chopped red onion..
- Sprinkle paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano on each side of the shrimp..
- Spray shrimp with olive oil in pan, and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes on medium heat..
- Layer tortillas each between a sheet of paper towel, and microwave for 20 seconds..
- Spoon slaw onto tortilla, add 4 shrimp, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream into taco..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food sizzlin' shrimp tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos Recipe Video: