Ham Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, ham tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Ham Tacos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Tacos:
- Get of cubed ham, fully cooked.
- Get of chopped parsley.
- Take of prepared mustard.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Take of eggs.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of soy milk.
Steps to make Ham Tacos:
- Mix ham, parsley, mustard, & cheese together. Set aside..
- Beat biscuit mix, egg, salt& milk together until smooth..
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until edges are dry around edges. Turn over. Cook other side til golden brown..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Fold & fill each pancake with 1/4 cup mixture. Arrange upright in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cheese, if desired..
- Bake until filling is hot & cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Makes approximately 12 tacos..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ham tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ham Tacos Recipe Video: