Ham Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, ham tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ham Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ham Tacos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ham tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Tacos:
- Get 12 oz of cubed ham, fully cooked.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Make ready 3 tsp of prepared mustard.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of soy milk.
Steps to make Ham Tacos:
- Mix ham, parsley, mustard, & cheese together. Set aside..
- Beat biscuit mix, egg, salt& milk together until smooth..
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until edges are dry around edges. Turn over. Cook other side til golden brown..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Fold & fill each pancake with 1/4 cup mixture. Arrange upright in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cheese, if desired..
- Bake until filling is hot & cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Makes approximately 12 tacos..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ham tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ham Tacos Recipe Video: