Tacos al pastor, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, tacos al pastor. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tacos al pastor is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tacos al pastor is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tacos al pastor using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tacos al pastor:
- Prepare of pork meat.
- Make ready of dry ancho chile.
- Get of dry California chile.
- Take of Chipotle chili in adobo.
- Take of orange juice.
- Prepare of pineapple juice.
- Get of of garlic.
- Prepare of large onion.
- Make ready of diced pineapple.
- Take of cloves.
- Take of dry oregano.
- Take of ground cumin.
- Prepare of salt ( remember enough for all the pork).
Steps to make Tacos al pastor:
- Boil water then turn off heat and put the dry chilies in the water and leave then in the water for about 15 min.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into the blender to make the marinate.
- Pour the marinate over the pork and refrigerate for 4 hours or for best results over night.
- Now you can grill them up for best smokey taste but I cooked them on the stove top.
- To serve as tacos lay the meat on a tortilla top with chopped onion, cilatro, I use a green salsa (tomatillos salsa), and a squirt of lime..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tacos al pastor recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tacos al pastor Recipe Video: