Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, leftover-catfish soft taco. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook leftover-catfish soft taco using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco:
- Take of fried catfish filets (leftover restaurant).
- Prepare of frozen black bean and corn blend.
- Prepare of finely shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of salsa.
- Get of soft flour tortillas.
Steps to make Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco:
- Heat catfish in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat frozen bean blend for 1 minute.
- Put 2 small flour tortillas on a plate. Top each with catfish (tear or shred with fork and evenly divide ). Top each with half of bean blend and half of cheese. Heat for 30 seconds in microwave..
- Top with salsa, fold in half and chow down..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food leftover-catfish soft taco recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco Recipe Video: