Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, leftover-catfish soft taco. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook leftover-catfish soft taco using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco:
- Get 3 small of fried catfish filets (leftover restaurant).
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen black bean and corn blend.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar.
- Take 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Make ready 2 small of soft flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco:
- Heat catfish in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat frozen bean blend for 1 minute.
- Put 2 small flour tortillas on a plate. Top each with catfish (tear or shred with fork and evenly divide ). Top each with half of bean blend and half of cheese. Heat for 30 seconds in microwave..
- Top with salsa, fold in half and chow down..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food leftover-catfish soft taco recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco Recipe Video: