Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy tequila lime shrimp tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy tequila lime shrimp tacos using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos:
- Make ready of Marinate.
- Get 12 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of Limes Juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of Tequila.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Cayenne.
- Prepare dash of Ground Oregano.
- Get dash of Sea Salt.
- Take 2 lb of Fresh Medium Shrimp peeled.
- Take of Tacos.
- Take 12 of Taco size tortillas.
- Take 2 cup of finely shredded cabbage.
- Take 1/2 cup of Finely diced red onion.
- Get 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 large of Avocado, thinly sliced.
- Take of Cilantro Lime Jalepeno Drizzle.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare 5 clove of Crushed Garlic.
- Get 1 large of Jalepeno, sliced.
Instructions to make Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos:
- Add all ingredients together except Shrimp..
- Microwave for one minute.
- Set aside to cool while you peel and blot dry your Shrimp.
- Put Shrimp in gallon size zip lock bag and add marinate.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Put Shrimp on skewers or use barbecue veggie roasting pan..
- Cook on grill until shrimps are pink.
- Place Cilantro, Jalapeños, and garlic in blender.
- Pulse 4-5 times to mix.
- Add Mayo to blender and blend well, about 1 minute.
- Add small amount of cabbage in each tortilla,.
- Sprinkle onion and cheese.
- Lay 2 or 3 avocado slices on top.
- Spread 4 shrimp on top.
- Drizzle with Cilantro Lime Sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy tequila lime shrimp tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos Recipe Video: