Stuffed Hot Dogs, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed hot dogs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Hot Dogs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Hot Dogs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed hot dogs using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Hot Dogs:
- Take Package of Hot Dogs.
- Take Package of Bacon.
- Make ready Package of Hot Dog Buns.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely diced.
- Make ready of BBQ sauce.
- Take 1 of Brick of Cheese.
- Take of Heavy duty tin foil.
Steps to make Stuffed Hot Dogs:
- Preheat the oven to the broil setting on the oven..
- Take some heavy duty tin foil and create a boat to hold the dogs for cooking, and place it on the broiler pan.
- Precook 2 pieces of bacon for each hot dog you want to prepare. Do not overcook the bacon, because you need it limp enough to wrap around the hot dog..
- Slice the hot dog down the middle. Be careful not to cut all the way through the dog, so it will hold the sauce, onion and cheese. I recommend Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs.
- Pour BBQ sauce in the middle of the sliced hot dog. I recommend using Open Pit BBQ sauce..
- Take some of the finely diced onions and place on top of the BBQ sauce. You will want the onions as finely diced as possible so it doesn't stretch the dog..
- Slice Brick of cheese into small square wedges and place them on top of the onion and BBQ sauce..
- Wrap the bacon around the dog and place in the tin boat on the broiler pan..
- Once you have all your dogs wrapped in bacon and in the tin boat, place the broiler pan in the oven..
- Cook the dogs just long enough to melt the cheese wedges and finish cooking the bacon..
- Place the wrapped dogs in a hot dog bun with your favorite condiments..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed hot dogs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Stuffed Hot Dogs Recipe Video: