Classic Carbonara recipe, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, classic carbonara recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Classic Carbonara recipe is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Classic Carbonara recipe is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic carbonara recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Carbonara recipe:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 50 grams of pancetta(or you may use bacon if you like).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 300 grams of Spaghetti.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 150 grams of grated Peggorino(if you can't find this kind of cheese,feel free to use mozarella or swiss).
- Prepare 1 liter of water for boiling.
Instructions to make Classic Carbonara recipe:
- Bring the water to boil then add about a teaspoon of salt to it. After it starts to make really big bubbles,add your spaghetti..
- After your spaghetti is ready,drain them. But DO NOT throw away the water,because you need to make the carbonara sauce with it..
- Pour the olive oil in a pan and fry the Pancetta until it becomes translucent. Then add your pasta and stir for 2-4 minutes..
- Take 1/2 a cup of the water where your pasta has boiled and add it to the pancetta&spaghetti. Stir slowly for another 2-5 minutes. If your the spaghetti looks dry, add more water..
- Season with salt and pepper as you prefer. Add 100 grams of the grated Peggorino..
- Remove from heat and add the eggs. Stir until the eggs are scrambled..
- Serve it with the remaining Peggorino on top..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food classic carbonara recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Classic Carbonara recipe Recipe Video: