Bacon & Eggs Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon & eggs tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon & Eggs Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Bacon & Eggs Tacos is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon & eggs tacos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon & Eggs Tacos:
- Prepare 4 of slices bacon; medium dice.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 of butternut squash; small dice.
- Make ready 1/4 of zucchini; small dice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of pinch brown sugar.
- Get 1 of large pinch salt and pepper.
Steps to make Bacon & Eggs Tacos:
- Boil buttetnut squash in salted water til 90% cooked. Drain and drop squash in ice bath..
- Slowly render bacon until crispy, remove bacon from pan and set aside..
- Saute zucchini in bacon fat. Add vegetable oil or butter if needed. When zucchini is 90% cooked, add butternut squash and 1 tablespoon butter. When veggies are caramelized and tender add brown sugar and toss until dissolved and remove from pan. Set aside..
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a saute pan and scramble eggs until desired consistently. Add cayenne. Incorporate squash and bacon at the very end of scrambling..
- Variations; Crushed pepper flakes, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin, clove, pumpkin pie spice, paprika, bell pepper, onions, shallots, garlic, cream, potato, sage,.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bacon & eggs tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bacon & Eggs Tacos Recipe Video: