Fish tacos, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fish tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fish tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fish tacos using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish tacos:
- Take of white fish.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Make ready of Cumin.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of Dried cilantro.
- Make ready of Avocado.
- Get of Tomato.
- Take of Red onion.
- Make ready of Lime.
- Make ready of Jalepeno.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Prepare of Shredded cabbage.
Steps to make Fish tacos:
- Mix the spices together (smoked paprika, cumin, dried cilantro, salt and pepper), and apply liberally to the fish.
- Make the salsa...chop up the veggies and put them in a bowl squeeze a lime on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan on med high with a couple tablespoons of olive oil and fry the fish.
- Warm the corn tortillas, place the shredded cabbage down, top with the fish and then the pico di gayo.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fish tacos Recipe Video: