Fish tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fish tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fish tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Fish tacos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fish tacos using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish tacos:
- Make ready 2 lb of white fish.
- Get 1 T of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 T of Cumin.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 T of Dried cilantro.
- Make ready 1 of Avocado.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion.
- Take 1 of Lime.
- Take 1 of Jalepeno.
- Make ready bunch of cilantro.
- Get of Shredded cabbage.
Steps to make Fish tacos:
- Mix the spices together (smoked paprika, cumin, dried cilantro, salt and pepper), and apply liberally to the fish.
- Make the salsa...chop up the veggies and put them in a bowl squeeze a lime on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan on med high with a couple tablespoons of olive oil and fry the fish.
- Warm the corn tortillas, place the shredded cabbage down, top with the fish and then the pico di gayo.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fish tacos Recipe Video: